Welcome to Our World-Tracy
& Rick KHONA's|
We are so happy that you chose to visit our World
ONSHORE / OFFSHORE OIL & GAS ENGINEERING / INTERFACE / MANAGEMENT / TECHNICAL DIRECTOR
Confidential Resume of “RICK” R. KHONA, PE (aka KONA)
3003 Seagler Rd., #2211, Houston, TX 77042, USA
Tel: 904-886-0381(res.) / 904-887-5678(Mobile) e-mail: email@example.com
BRIEF ONE PAGE SUMMARY:
- Major Oil / Power Plant Companies and US Navy - Engineering, Project / Construction Management – HWCG, ExxonMobil, ALSTOM Power, ARAMCO, US NAVY, GULF ENGINEERING, OCCIDENTAL, ESSO, CONTINENTAL, MARATHON, AMERADA HESS & PIONEER GAS
- US Citizen, Notary Public, Postgraduate, Professional Engineer, and Dynamic, tenacious individual with a proven track record, Broad multidisciplinary background and good organizational / distinct leadership, Offshore field development, production operations, Integrate and collaborate and manage preliminary OPEX/CAPEX, project assurance management by aligning resource requirements to achieve business/project objectives and optimizing capital project value. Execute the day to day project activities within the project life cycle and follow-through project deliverables to be in line with stakeholder requirements while achieving / meeting overall project objectives (QA/QC, cost, schedule, operability and HSE) as well as compliance with PPMS framework. Interface with Government agencies, and Engineering Contractors. Working in a remote / hardship environment.
- 25+ years of experience working with major oil companies and operators in US and at remote locations around the world for large projects (1.2 Billion $+); well heads, well tie-ins, containment facilities, capping stack, MODU, risers, onshore / offshore Oil & Gas greenfield / brownfield field development, production facility, pipeline(6” thru 56”) FEED & detail engineering, FPSO, flexible/ rigid flow lines, rigid / flexible / hybrid risers, umbilical and power plant projects, project planning(Gate Process) and execution, field construction engineering, change order and Interface field construction management, start-ups, field production operations, drilling management.
- Saved over $2,000,000+ Dollars (plus additional ongoing savings) in Facility, Operations and Energy consumption by re-engineering and developing suggestions and operation improvements
- Excellent Technical & Computer & Organizational skills. Computer skills, Windows, Word, Excel, Primavera Scheduling, Pipeline Network Hydraulics, Pipeline Route / Plant Site Selection / Surveys
- Oil industry, OSHA Codes & Standards i.e. Federal 49 CFR 192/194, DOT, API (5L, 6A, 14C, 14D, 14E, 16C, 17A, 17D, 17G. RP 17W, RP53, 1111, 1104), ANSI / ASME B31.3, B31.4 & B31.8, DNV (30.4, RP 105, OS-C101, RP C203), NACE MR0175, RP-01-76, ASTM, ASME BPVC, AWS D1. etc.
- BS & MS Chemical Engineering, New Mexico State University
- Courses in Subsea Pipeline, Riser and field configuration
- Courses in Processing & Production Engineering, Project Management
- Courses in Instrumentation (Fisher & Taylor Instruments)
- Courses in Supervisory & TQM Training (Major Oil companies and US Navy)
- PE – Registered Professional Engineer
EXPERIENCE - Major Projects:
- Marine Well Containment System (Deep water GOM), Wellheads, BOP etc.
- Capital Project Engineering, Operation Mgr., Field Development / Engineering including Engineering & Construction of onshore / offshore wellheads, Well Containment / Capping system, MODU, Drill Ship, BOP facilities, pipelines, Planning, Scheduling, Project Control.
- EPC Project Management, Coordination Gate 3 Approval, FEED studies, FPSO topside facility, GOSP / Gas Plant / Pipeline / Risers / Umbilical / Topside Production Facility, Projects PMC- ExxonMobil, Saudi ARAMCO, Alstom Power, and Pegasus Int’l ($1200MM+)
- Responsibility for Field Operations, Wellheads, Tie-ins, Drilling rig management, Maintenance and Financial performance
back to HomePage